It is currently 02 Oct 2014 07:26

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1.4 Bugs
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012 10:20 

Argghh. This game is SO unstable for me... I've never got past Friday. Here's the bugs, maybe one or two have been posted, but I haven't noticed any (then again, I didn't do THAT much looking lol). This is as Andrus, BTW.

1. On Friday, I think, there was a guy on the third (outside) floor of the hotel, so I went up to talk to him and the game just flat out crashed. Just shut down. There was a message, but I didn't copy it, sorry. It was something about it being the developers fault as opposed to something with the engine.

2. When selling papers, there was a constant queue of people, and I wanted to change my price, so I spammed the spacebar and the menu came up between sales, but the sale menu still come up, so I had the menus on top of each other. I managed to get out of it, but it was weird.

3. After Wednesday, (I think) it stopped letting me save when I woke up.

4. I went into my upgrades menu (the one with "battery" on it) and I couldn't get out. "Close" didn't work, and I tried space, enter, up, down.

Well, good luck with these.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: 1.4 Bugs
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012 21:10 
Site Admin

Thanks for these notes, Nathaniel607. Regarding #3, did the save option display and not respond, or did it just not come up at all? And I'm having trouble producing #4 - any other details will help me isolate it. Thanks again!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012 01:06 

On #3, it just didn't come up.

On #4, hmm. I seemed to just reach the top of the stairs and JUST start the conversation with the guy (like the animation just stopped playing for a second) when it crashed, and I could see his name ("Stranger"). Actually, maybe I didn't reach the top, so maybe it has to do with starting conversations when you're not on the same level as the other guy? I dunno, I feel like it could just as easily have been "random"...

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012 13:51 

Just go another one. The game froze on my after I moved to Vinny's old location. The cop there asked to see my permit. After I showed it to him and he ok'd it he left then the menu for showing the permit came back up and the game froze.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2012 05:59 

the saving bug happened to me too. after Thursday the save menu did not come up. I was keeping odd hours as Andres and had woken up later on Thursday fully rested so that may have contributed to that. the waking up was not a bug just not save prompting. if it matters i went to bed at about 6ish and woke up at about 11

Offline Profile