It is currently 21 Apr 2014 07:55

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: more Andrus bugs
PostPosted: 28 Feb 2012 17:31 

I apologize in advance if a few of these bugs are already known.and I am reposting s couple that I found and posted else where to try to keep these in one place.

A: if Andrus destroys all of his papers he will get a new stack of papers for no cost.
(sub note Im still playing through after using this and so far no more papers have shown up after the glitch set, im still investigating if i might need to renew a permit or something, paid up for the week already.)papers showed up again
B:you still need to calculate change for the free coffee even though the money that they are shoving at you should either be yours or kept by the customer.(Have not tested with other products)
C:When waking up on the same day due to an odd schedule it does not offer you the option to save.
D:sometimes when sleeping in it does not give the option to save.(happened only once I don't know if it is a recurring glitch may be related to C)
E:(minor graphical) after walking to the stand Andrus sometimes remains small for a second before reverting.
F:(mild spoiler) when searching for your cat if you walk into the office Suzie may never show up again forcing a restart.

Well these are all the ones i have found if you find others feel free to respond to this thread.

Last edited by Sargon on 28 Feb 2012 22:31, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: more Andrus bugs
PostPosted: 28 Feb 2012 17:36 
Site Admin

Thanks for these notes, Sargon. C-F are known and B is a good point I hadn't considered. Can you explain A a little further? What's happening, exactly?

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: more Andrus bugs
PostPosted: 28 Feb 2012 17:46 

Well I was messing around and got curious as to what would happen if I intentionally messed up stocking the cart with papers. The mysterious reappearing papers have happened when I destroyed all the papers through folding and when putting them into the news cart just mistyping commands.

as to what the result is it is a shiny new stack of 20 papers where a shredded muddy paper pile should logically be.

Offline Profile